autismspeaks.org

11 January 2009

Happy New Year!



I'm finally ready to share my blog with the world. It's true. I've had this for( how long?), and now I think I'm ready...


We had a great New Year's Eve at my sister's place with my mom, brother, Kevin and the Metzger Fam! I don't have pictures yet because, as you know, I'm behind the times and do not have digital. And as you know, I'm very slow at developing pictures, SO! what does it mean? You may have to go on my sister's blog to check out pictures! Sorry.


I do have pictures our friend Joe took of us for Christmas. We didn't have them done in time for our christmas card, but I was able to send them out as gifts!


We are thankful for this new year to be able to reflect on the past year and make new commitments for this year. I know it is very common for people to make resolutions for the new year only to die out at week's end. But isn't it great to be able to recommit over and over? Someday it's bound to stick, right?
Gage will be turning 17 on the 26th. I am still in shock that I can be old enough to have a seventeen year old! Isn't he handsome?

No comments: