autismspeaks.org

14 May 2009

Easter!!!

We had a two day Easter 'eggstravaganaza', (Sorry I'm not more original, but I am a couple of months behind my blogging!) Anyway! we went Saturday to my sisters' for a wonderful brunch and egg coloring. She was definately feeling energetic! She made pancakes, homemade cinnamon buns with tons of glaze, scrambled eggs, fruit salad. Oh, I brought the bacon. The food was great.
We sat with the kids and colored eggs. They were so cute and creative! So were the kids!
We were then invited to the Bairds' house in Westfield for an Easter egg hunt! Thirty to forty kids and a huge buffet of food! The Baird family seem very nice and they were so sweet to include us. I didn't get to take any pictures because I was being shy.
Then! on Sunday afternoon, we went back to my sisters' for lunch (kabobs and rice pilaf!) and their egg hunt and scavenger hunt for the older kids. I was able to get that on video. I have 8mm so I can't post it ( I KNOW! I will update someday), but take my word for it, it was fun!
It was a crazy, memorable holiday!!





No comments: