autismspeaks.org

15 May 2009

Finally

Ok, we have over 600 pictures for the Quincenera! I decided to make a slideshow so I could showcase as many pics as possible. It was a pain in the tutu!!!!!! There are only so many pictures it will hold before it freezes up. Of course, I find this out after spending three hours on the first slide show!
I couldn't put as many pictures as I wanted, so this was the best I could do. Oh, this took me two hours. I'm loving the blog, but still hating technology...
By the way Joe, thanks for the pictures we LOVE them!!!!

1 comment:

mckellebmassmemo said...

I LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW! I know it's a lot of work but it's fabulous. Thanks for sharing the pics. We SOOO wish we could have been there so it was bitter sweet to see them. What a fabulous thing you did for your daughter! Chelsea is still lost without her friends. She hasn't found anyone near as perfect for her as Mercedes and Dausha!