autismspeaks.org

24 May 2010

Happy Birthday, Gill!

This picture was taken on the boardwalk in Long Branch, New Jersey back in 1986. It is a picture of my younger brother Gill, and my favorite sister, Melisa.
Gilly, as he is affectionately known to his family, was goofing around with the stroller. He was racing Melisa up and down the boardwalk and jumping in the air. I was afraid he was going to tip her over, but she was laughing up a storm. Believe it or not, this photo was taken with a 110 camera. Do you remeber those?:) I happened to turn around to check on them and saw my brother leap in the air. I asked him to do it again and snapped hoping to have caught the moment. I still look at this and get just as excited now as I was when I had the photo developed.
My little bro' just celebrated his 38th birthday. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing that bit of personal info! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Thanks for this special memory...

No comments: