autismspeaks.org

24 July 2010

Homesick


Every time I go back to New Jersey to visit my family I get into this funk when I come back. I always feel like I'm leaving such a huge part of myself behind.
I went this past weekend to visit my cousins and even though we weren't there for long, we had such a great time. My family has a way of welcoming you and spoiling you like crazy. They exude love. It's such a powerful force. I imagine that is what Heaven must be like. That 'coming home' feeling. Being surrounded by people who love you, warts and all.

I just want to thank them for always being such amazing examples to me and for their unconditional love!! And Mary, I will be there again alot sooner than you think. Hopefully you'll have time to get 'sick of me'. :) I love you all!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sol said...

if the rest of your family is a fourth of how awesome you are, I want to be their friend!