autismspeaks.org

07 March 2011

Melisa's ornament exchange

I wanted to post this group picture because of few of you have asked for copies and I figured this way you could just copy it off the blog instead of waiting for me ;)
In case you are wondering why I included a picture ofBarbie holding a star... One of my sister's kids thought it would be cute to hang an ornament on her. She was just sitting on the floor, in that position, waiting:) It was just too cute to pass up. I was supposed to make copies of it to attach to the "thank you for coming" cookies my sister baked, but I dropped the ball.
Barbie did attend the party... she was on the kitchen floor by the door... just waiting to be noticed. So here's to you Barbie... Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas to everyone who was able to attend!




From left to right back row:
Charlene Pellitier, Mercedes Mejias, Noel Metzger, Barbara Hale, Kertsi Cobb, Lucy Willingham, Janel Long, Joanne Rousseau.
Middle: Karen West, Jennifer Baird
Front: Becky Cousineau, Amber Jensen, Lisa Holland, Kimberly Lewis, Marcia Long, Gail Mejias, Gabrielle Mack, Leena Mack, Melisa Yeager and Mercedes Ackerman.

1 comment:

mckellebmassmemo said...

What a fabulous group of ladies! Thanks for sharing. I miss you all!