autismspeaks.org

26 April 2012

Project numero cuatro:)

I LOVE mail. Snail mail. I am old school in that way, I guess, but I love going to mailbox and finding mail. I've always enjoyed the idea that someone took time out of their day to write to me. I enjoy sending cards and letters too:) and that is why my project for April ended up being card making. I'm not fancy about it because I don't have that talent. I wish I could make the creative layered cards with the doo-hickies all over, but that requires a ton of time I just don't have right now. My cards are very simple and there are no fancy doo-hickies, but I put time and much effort to create them and I am very pleased with myself! I hope I can extend this goal setting thing into the rest of my life... Hmmm:)

1 comment:

Jo said...

Sometimes I don't understand what it takes to get a post to stick.. this is my 3rd attempt at making a comment! Maybe its those silly words we have to type to prove we're not robots. I have a hard time mis-spelling words! ha ha

Gail... I had no idea you had so many stamps - I should share mine with you, I never use them!

Great job on completing projecto numero cuatro!! You're keeping up to your commitment. I look forward to your projects each month! xxoo