autismspeaks.org

30 September 2012

Project 10

I decided to use October to put together a new financial plan. I will use this month to look up bookeeping ideas that will actually work for me and set up some savings goals. I will post what I find once a week with the hope of having something in place by the end of the month. It has to meet 3 criteria: easy to use, realistic, and easy to use;)
I tried a binder idea I got off the internet and it was a big mess. I used it for a year and a half and finally scrapped it; too bulky. I also used an envelope idea, but it wasn't organized enough.  I've learned that different things work for different people and I just haven't found what works for me yet. In the end, the goal is the same...
to turn these:
 
 
Into these :D
 
That is a worthwhile goal.
I have a feeling that it will be somewhere between the two systems I've already tried. I just need time to work on it and this goal will force me to do that!

No comments: