autismspeaks.org

11 June 2013

Mercy and a visit with the BIG guys

  
This photo was taken a few days before Mercedes was to leave for BYU. What a happy bunch of Mormon saints:)
 



                                   We went to visit the Hogans because we wanted to see Anne before she left for her mission. I took my nephews because... well, look at them! They are just too cute:)
 Caleb loves animals and insects. Nice combination. I know the boys were thrilled to see Coco, but I'm not sure how he felt about it.
                                                                Dave, Anne and Teresa
                                                                           :)
Apparently the Hogans left my nephews with quite an impression. Recently they had asked my sister when they could go back to see the big guys. It took my sister a few minutes to connect the big guys with the Hogan boys. How cute is that??

1 comment:

Just me. said...

fun pics! I hope Mercy does well at BYU!