autismspeaks.org

05 August 2013

My new obsession!

                                                                 Thinking about it...
 I am hooked on retro dresses, especially from the 40's and 50's! I bought this one for a wedding we are attending at the end of the month. I hope it looks as good in person!
Why did I buy a new dress? Well, I always enjoy wearing something new =) but even more so, when I'm meeting new people I like to look as fantastic as I can! I don't want anyone looking at my husband and saying, 'Oh you poor thing, having to look at THAT all the time...'
 Let's face it, I'm not getting any younger and it's a little harder to hide the flab and the sag at 45. One of the reasons I love this style of dress is because it hugs the top and hides the bottom; a  very flattering cut for any body type.     
                                                                             Hee, hee!

No comments: