autismspeaks.org

21 January 2009

Oh My...

I have been DYING to share the news that my sister is having a baby!!! We are so excited to have another little one running around:)
I found this baby countdown counter online and thought it would be fun to post it so we can watch the progress of the baby. It will grow to show the stage the baby is at each week. I asked my sis for a copy of the ultrasound pix so I can post it as well.
She was concerned about sharing the news too soon, but an ultrasound was done last week and it shows everything is great. So, congrats little sister!

4 comments:

Sol said...

GAIL!!!!! YOU just made my day! it is so good to hear from you Or read about you and your familia preciosa. NO WAY IN THE WORLD those are your kids, they were teeny tiny. Man that just goes to show how time just rolls on and on. So good to hear from you!!! I will check out your blog. Yo estoy en Boise ID. Aqui esta tu casa cuando quieras visitar! Yeay! Have a great day, I will!!!

mckellebmassmemo said...

WOOHOO! I'm so excited for Melissa (I'm assuming it's Melissa).

Primus Six said...

Hi Gail! I enjoyed looking at your blog. I found it through your sister's, through Sarah's, so I hope you don't mind. Your family looks great! It was fun to see pictures since it's been a long time since we were in Mass. The kids are all so big and look so great! I am excited that Melisa is having another baby! It makes me miss all of you when I see all these pictures! I have such fond memories of our short time there, so this is so great to be able to blog and keep up on everyone! I love it!! You are welcome to visit our blog if you want. Thanks for sharing! Love, Jodi

The Scott Family said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe how grown up everyone looks. You all look so great and happy! There are times we really miss it out there. Please give your sister a big huge and kiss for me! We miss you all!