autismspeaks.org

31 August 2009

Yeager update...

I called my sister this morning to see how the kids are adjusting to their new baby brother.
Things sounded very chaotic in the background with Caleb being the loudest. My sister sounded tense to say the least.
I asked how things were going and she said they were crazy. I asked if Caleb warmed up to his brother Zachary and she said that he's been saying that the baby wants his mommy and that his mommy is lost. I thought that was funny. So he's in denial. Poor kid is confused.
When Mercedes was born and she had been home a few days, Gage asked me when we were taking her back to the hospital. I was stunned because he seemed to be enjoying her.
Good luck finding the baby's mom Caleb... she's closer than you think...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am the oldest and I felt the same way when my sister was born...I occasionally still think it :)