autismspeaks.org

06 January 2010

Look at this face!!!!!

Look at this face!!!! Is he precious or what???:)
This is my youngest nephew Zachary Yeager. I have been waiting for my sister to send out birth announcements. After all, he is FOUR months old. I don't think it's happening, so as the oldest, I took the liberty of posting the picture.


This is 'Big Z' on Christmas Eve. Minus the drool on the chin and on the shirt, he is a Gap baby for sure!

My brother-in-law Eli doesn't like any nicknames for his kids so please don't share the 'Big Z' thing! ;)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my heck, he's a DOLL! Look at all that drool...is he teething already? (ouch!) :) Luckily Krew doesn't have any teeth yet!

Jennifer said...

The hat!! The red!!! The adorableness!! great picture :)

Pack N Pounce said...

What you can't see is his amazing blue eyes! Thanks for posting the pictures!