autismspeaks.org

12 May 2010

Prom

Go to bottom of page and work your way up...


On their way to New Haven, CT for the Prom. They were late on account of me making Gage come back home after picking up Miriam and before heading out so I could check them out and take some pix. They were good sports about it! Thanks!

What a cute couple... notice how color coordinated they are;)
I loved how dainty the flowers were. I also love roses...


Here is Gage giving Miriam her corsage. I don't think she was expecting it; she looked surprised...
and maybe a little self-conscious with us staring and me flashing the camera around. Hey I'm entitled. I'm the MOM!

This photo has nothing to do with prom but I put it in because I love their smiles... Gage's smile cost us about $5000 in braces and dental work so he knows he has to flash those pearly whites on command...;)








2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sweet! Great pics. They both look fabulous!

BTW, I'm glad you're posting again! =)

The Metzgers said...

He's just too old for me to be happy. When did this happen? I did not give my permission for him to grow up.