autismspeaks.org

11 May 2010

mega update

Geli bean's Confirmation- St. Mary's in Westfield.

I don't know where people find the time to go on FaceBook and other websites for hours at a time. What's the secret and let me in on it! I sat here at 10:35 to post a few pictures people have been requesting, and now it's 11:45 and I'm still here!!!!! I love blogs... love to stalk, I mean read them and love to post pix because my friends and family can keep updated and feel in the loop. I must say it's time consuming. Is there an easier way and would someone PLEASE share it with me????

ANYWAY, I am a little behind and since I don't know how to organize the pix (no matter how I upload them, they switch around), I decided it was more important to put them up than to stress over organizing them... Hey who laughed?? :)




Bobby and I - I am not smiling. My sister did my hair and as a result I got an instant facelift in the process...

Aislynn's quince - Congrats gorgeous girl!


My cuz Rafael, his wife Reggie and of course us


Niece Jillian joins us for (crazy running around) Spring break. She picked up this t-shirt for $3 on our shopping excursion, what a deal!


A visit to our library for a bird presentation Big Z admires a baby owl
A visit to the quad with the Baird Fam



Our friend shared tix to the Curious George show!!!



Roci meets Vance George, Chorual Conductor of the San Fransico Symphony Chorus


Superstar Athlete and niece, Kaliegh plays soccer this year


Kaleigh's not the only gifted athlete in the fam, here's nephew Ben at his first lacrosse game. He's HUGE!!!


Bobby celebrates his 46th birthday. Lookin' good!!!!!!!!!!


Life is so busy!!! I get overwhelmed sometimes with how busy we are, but we are so blessed. Life IS good! Thank you God!





No comments: