autismspeaks.org

18 September 2010

Time out for women


I heard that someone nicknamed Time out for Women, 'EFY for women". I think it's pretty close, without the dancing part.
What a wonderful opportunity for a group of women to get together and listen to beautiful musci performed by very talented artists, and amazing speakers with powerful gospel messages in a relaxed, enviroment! I am so happy that I've had more than one opportunity to attend this retreat of sorts.
Hilary Weeks is one of my favorite performers and she was hosting. She seems like she would be fun to hang out with. She sang beautiful songs written by her and shared some fun stories and common experiences we have as women. I am thankful to Deseret Books who put this production on and make it possible for us as women, members or non-members, to be able to enjoy such an edifying experience!!!
Thanks Zana for sharing your discount on the rooms, to Teresa for sitting with us and sharing the bed with me:), and to Noel for 'not' coordinating the trip. You're too funny :)

No comments: