autismspeaks.org

23 November 2010

19 Years and still in love...

Today Bobby and I celebrate our 19th anniversary. Considering that some people thought we wouldn't make it past our first year, I think we're doing pretty good. I don't think they realized just how stubborn we really are :)
Knowing how much I love everything old, Bobby bought me this thoughtful card. It reads, "The moment I saw you I knew we'd fall desperately in love, get married, have kids, and drive each other crazy for the rest of our lives." He adds, ' and beyond.'

He went to a place called Chocolate Works and 'hand-picked' these chocolates for me. He knows how much personal gifts mean to me so needless to say I was very happy.
He also took me to this little place called Caughlins for breakfast. I love little out-of-the-way places so this was perfect.


I love you Bobby! I don't think that there is anyone better suited for me. You have blessed my life with laughter, patience and unconditional love and for that I will be forever grateful! Thank you

No comments: