autismspeaks.org

11 July 2011

Life is just a bowl of cherries..

What the heck does that saying mean anyway??? I love the E.G. Daily version of the song, but what does it mean? Soft on the outside, hard on the inside? Sweet and sour? Oddly shaped, but pretty color? I know the idiom means that life is carefree, but really, are cherries carefree?? Why not pineapples or nectarines? Just one of those things I think about that NO ONE cares about, but I can't help. In moments of poor judgement, I share them on my blog:)

I am in awe when my kids say we never do anything! Look at these pictures. Are they proof of being lazy and doing nothing?? I ask you? Really?

Roci's 12th birthday...


Aalyia's baptism



Enjoying the pool with friends on the 4th of July
participating in Melany's quince



celebrating Amanda's birthday

Strawberry picking for Family night

Visiting with family

Aalyia enjoying her birthday present... her brand new bike!
Waiting for her birthday breakfast...
Celebrating Seminary graduation... yes, that is Brother Bird

2 comments:

Jenn said...

OMGosh, you have been busy!!!! What a beautiful family and such treasured memories. Life is good even though sometimes it can be the pits! (Hahahaha, I'll be here all week!)

Burnhams said...

I just found your blog through Angela. I cant believe how big everyone is!