autismspeaks.org

04 September 2011

For Sale

I love furniture! It took 5 years after we moved into our home before I was able to start purchasing furniture I really wanted. My style is very eclectic. I enjoy and decorate with a little bit of everything. I have flea markets finds, yard sale stuff, and things from beautiful furniture stores;) I also love all different types of fabrics and patterns, toile being my absolute favorite:) I have to say that my most favorite pieces are ones that have been gifts or was able to pick up for free!!

I have some items below that I, sadly, must part with. Why?? Because the rooms in my home are small and I have furniture that is just too big... or too much of it in one space. I plan to put these on Craigslist, but I thought I would put them here so I could have a journal of it as well!

The first piece is a Bradington Young leather recliner. It is espresso in color and is just too big for our front room. I purchased it for Bobby at CJ Sprong for Father's Day one year and dang if that thing didn't look nearly as big in the showroom as it did when we tried to get it through the front door. It is in excellent condition and a great quality piece...



The second piece is a settee, a fancy word for sofa. It doesn't have a pedigree like the first piece, but it is still nice just the same! The color is red with hints of sage in the plaid pattern. It seats two people and is in excellent condition. I purchased this at Country Squire Furniture. Sadly, they are no longer in business.




The last piece, (for now...), is an old fashioned telephone table. I purchased this at Brimfield Antiques show and used it in my daughter's bedroom for about two years. It is painted in white flat paint and it now sits at the end of my hallway waiting for a new home.



Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: