autismspeaks.org

26 February 2012

Guess what??

Ha! I did it! I don't know if you can really count the denim bag as a 'bag', but I'm going to! The denim 'bag' is Aalyia's and was made in about 5 minutes. I took one of her old skirts and sewed up the bottom and added straps. I would like to update the straps at some point, but for now, I think it's cute. Roci has the other bag. We went out yesterday and bought some fabric and put it together last night in about 3.5 hours. I was having problems with the sewing machine so that added more time, but I feel pretty good about the pattern and being able to make another in the future! Well, here's to setting goals and working hard to keep them.

2 comments:

Callie said...

Those look great! Good work Gail!

The Metzgers said...

You should have waited a few days and let these count for March. :)