autismspeaks.org

08 February 2012

Happy Birthday Gage!

        Where does the time go?? How did I find myself with a 20 year old???

Gage's birthday was on the 26th so I'm a little late in posting this:) While he was having an ice cream on his special day, Bobby and I went to Sal's bakery and shared a slice of cannoli cake in his honor. It was bittersweet... the moment, not the cake. That was delicious!
He says the mission has been an amazing roller coaster ride with very high high's and extreme lows. He always adds that he can't imagine being anywhere else or doing anything else right now and that he knows God is with him and is always supporting him. What a faith builder.

Here's to my amazing 20 year old missionary down in the heart of South America. Dios te bendiga, mijo!

No comments: