autismspeaks.org

26 January 2012

Yahoo! Project 1 DONE!

As I said before, I purchased this chair at Goodwill for $10!
It was a nice enough chair, but with the hardwood floor, and the table top being a similar finish, it was just too much wood. Besides, I love painted wood.



Now this little beauty matches my other chairs and bench! I used Kilz latex primer and a can of Behr flat white paint I had left over from doing Roci's dressers. I am off to buy a can of top coat to protect the paint from getting scratched up and the project is DONE! Wow:)

You might be thinking, 'That was easy. What's the big deal?" Well, it was EASY... but the big deal comes in when I have to find project 2 for February... and project 3 for March... and project 4 for  April.... ;)...

1 comment:

Just me. said...

It looks awesome. Congrats on the job :)