autismspeaks.org

23 January 2012

Crazy ideas!

I had this crazy idea, well, it was actually a goal of mine for the new year but now I think it's crazy! Anyway, I had this crazy idea to set a goal to finish a craft or project once a month and blog about it so I could keep track. Hmmmmmm... It sounded great at the beginning of the year, but now that it is almost February, it doesn't sound so promising!
In order to get myself motivated and hold myself accountable I decided to just do it!!! Yikes. There. Now it's official. It's on the blog so that makes me committed... sort of;) No. I'll do it.

My first project will be easy. I found a chair at Goodwill for $10 and thought it would look fun painted white. I will take before and after pictures of course. That will be on my list to squeeze into my busy day tomorrow. Primer, paint and photograph the chair. Hopefully I'll have it done by book club.
Wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

Just me. said...

can't wait to see it!