autismspeaks.org

03 February 2013

Happy 2013

Hey little blog! I'm back:) I have neglected you for so long. I have a busy schedule and with only
  so many hours in the day, I only do what I can do! Don't be sad though, I promise I'll be updating you a lot more often! Okay, let me not make hasty promises. I'll try like heck though!!!
 
 
Above picture was taken at our church Christmas party. I wish I had time to do a separate blog entry for it because it was wonderfully decorated and our family had so much fun! Any party that has costumes is guaranteed fun, right?? At least that is true for the Ackermans! 
 Kaleigh turned 9 December 16th! We had the privelage of spending it with her at Texas Roadhouse. Yes, we ate MANY rolls, Isn't that what you're supposed to do there?
 
 
 
Christmas Eve tradtion continues with everyone meeting at our place for Chinese food and games!!
 
 
 
                                    
My brother Gil and his family came to visit and it was so great to have the family together! Look at all those cute faces!!!
 
 
 
I wanted to go to Northampton, but we ended up staying home and watching, It's a Wonderful Life and Happy New Year's Charlie Brown. We ate popcorn and candy and I was able to get in some work from home. Mercedes called home at midnight (she was with friends; I guess that's what you do when you turn 18:( )
Here's to an amazing 2013!! It will be the best YET!! God is good! Thank you:)


No comments: