autismspeaks.org

13 February 2009

Roci's Valentine Tea

Roci wanted to have a Valentine's Day Party. I have to admit that I wasn't to excited about the idea at first. I haven't had much energy lately. I did compromise with her though. It had to be super small and simple and I was the one to plan it. Roci does not know the meaning of simple or small. If you have been to her birthday parties, you would know what I mean.
I'm happy to announce that it was very successful. Roci definately made it worth my while when she came into the diningroom to see the set up and said "Oh mom, I love it! It looks so elegant! I love you!" Of course add the high-pitched squeal and bouncing around and you'll have a good idea of her reaction! I want to extend a thank you to Noel for lending us her tea set and to Mercedes for baking her yummy peanutbutter coookies, for doing the face painting, and helping make bath balms and the cleanup!You were amazing! Thank you Gage as well for helping to clean up! By the way Roc, who did your hair??? It looks so good!


1 comment:

mckellebmassmemo said...

What a cute idea, I'm sure they'll always remember that day. I miss the days when my girls wanted to do tea parties.