autismspeaks.org

23 July 2011

July

By the way, before I continue, I would like to say that our potential disaster was averted. God did hear our prayers of desperation and had mercy on us! I will just say that it had something to do with being potentially unemployed. We are one of the many American families that live paycheck to paycheck:(
I believe that this was a wake up call for us to get our finances in order and take control. We have been debt free before and it is a liberating feeling. I am ready to experience that again!
God IS good.

On a lighter note, here are some picture updates for July:

Rocquel turned 12 on the 15th of July and can now attend the Young Women's program! That leaves my little Aalyia in primary. It is only a matter of time before I have her picture here:(


Rocquel, with Bella and Isabella, make up the AT express. They are getting ready to perform at an outdoor concert in Suffield, CT. Aren't they beautiful??


Jenn Baird and her daughters joined us for the festivities,


This is at the Yellow Sofa in Northampton. They actually had a yellow sofa!! You can't really see it in this photo but it was YELLOW. Noel arranged for us, and our friend Janine from Cali, to hear Calvin Betancourt perform. I enjoyed the concert. He had a very calming voice. I, being one who can't carry a tune, am very envious of those who can!

No comments: