autismspeaks.org

09 February 2013

You had a birthday shout, ''bout time!"

 

Happy Birthday, Kaleigh!!!

 
With her birthday occuring at the busiest time of the year, my sister decided to wait until after the holidays to have the 'party'.
 
The birthday room at Yankee Candle is bright, cheery and inviting! I want to have my girlfriends join me there for a party!
 
Kaleigh is having a great time
 
 
The crew is posing for a pic in front of the chalkboard.
Oh wait, they don't have one....
 
 
Designing candles would be an activity expected at a candle store
 
 
They get to fill the jars with layers of scented beads from a large machine; then use a coffee stirrer to blend the colors together...
 
 and put them under a heat lamp to set.
 
 
The kids get to make their own pizzas with very generous portions of toppings including chicken and peppers.
As if pizza making and candle designing isn't enough, the kids get to choose a molded candle to dip!
Zachary picked the 'cute, little bunny!'
 
 
Aalyia's choice was a giant peace sign!
I had so much fun. I wonder if I can get my friends to join me for my birthday:-D
What a sight that would be!

No comments: